Crowdfunding – Panda Infant Warmer
What an incredible end to our campaign…together we raised the $25,000 needed for a Panda Infant Warmer! A huge thank you to New Horizon Co-operative who surprised us with a check to make sure our hospital got this much needed piece of equipment.
A Panda Infant Warmer gets care to sick newborns immediately.
The Panda Infant Warmer was identified by our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit as a vital piece of critical care equipment. Help us today by donating to the Panda Warmer Fund and help us save lives.
The Panda Infant Warmer offers many features that make providing care for infants easy and efficient including:
- A recessed heater removing any obstacles that would restrict access and provides the baby with uniform heat.
- Plenty of room to interact with the baby and allowing access from both sides of the bed.
- Tracks baby’s temperature, weight, blood oxygen levels and pulse rate.
- Integrated scale that is quick to use and accurate, it allows care providers to assess the baby’s growth and development.
- Adjustable lighting provides excellent observation while avoiding shining bright light into sensitive newborn eyes.
- A hands-free alarm that allows care providers to silence without a touch while reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
- An elevating base that offers a broad adjustable range to ensure comfortable caregiving at any height.