Join the Foundation Board
The Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation is led by a volunteer Board of Trustees of community leaders that lend governance and direction for the Foundation. Our trustees have a diversity of professional, business and academic backgrounds and bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and skills to the boardroom table. These ambassadors give freely of their time and their expertise to carry forward the work of the Hospital Foundation.
Are you passionate about your community? Are you interested in advancing health and wellness for your neighbours? The Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation Board is seeking self-motivated individuals that live in the city or county of Grande Prairie to join our Volunteer Board of Trustees.
Prior board and experience is a pre-requisite. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Not all candidates will be contacted.
Get Creative with Fundraising
Hold an Event
Fundraising can be a fun and rewarding way to do something you enjoy and connect you with others for a meaningful cause.
Your fundraiser doesn’t just have to be a traditional event, instead, you do something unique such as creating a page and drive your friends/co-workers/sports teammates to it for donations with an email blast and social media posts. Want to make donating exciting? Check out our suggestions below for fun ways to fundraise.
- Virtual Book Club: Pick a book and host a weekly video chat while raising funds for a good cause!
- Virtual Workshop: Host a video workshop and ask your friends/followers to donate to join in!
- Virtual Dance Party: Pick an upbeat playlist, host a video room and invite friends to donate before shaking it out with you!
- Virtual Games Night: Host trivia or other online games and ask participants to donate.
*DUE TO COVID-19 IT’S BEST TO PLAN VIRTUAL EVENTS BUT CONSIDER THESE IDEAS FOR FUTURE!
- Get active! Run, hike, walk or dance your way to donations.
- Create a friendly competition! Host a sports tournament, cookoff, or karaoke night.
- Party with a purpose! Collect donations by organizing a cocktail reception, fashion show, or dance party, quiz night, pub fundraiser.
- Run a community workshop or seminar.
What’s your idea for fundraising? Give us a call to discuss how we can help each other: 780-538-7583.
Fundraising Tool Kit
Download today and get your best start – CLICK HERE! We look forward to working with you as you support your hospitals.
The Foundation is often looking for volunteers to assist at several community and Foundation events, the largest being the annual Festival of Trees.
Click here to sign up!